4, 9, 10, 15, 21 :)
Merci Ibti ;)
4- A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
Oh i don’t know, i hesitate, pride and prejudice probably ^^
9- The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
Once i think
10- What’s your favourite movie director?
Ah easy ! Joe Wright
15- A film everyone loves but you hate?
The first i think is avatar
21-A film with an amazing soundtrack?
Oh difficult one, once i will say, because it is a possitive music
3 dresses i love today
“I think I always disappoint people, because they always expect someone very pretty. Very done. There`s so much pressure to be thin, blonde and busty. I`m skinny, but even I couldn`t fit into some of the clothes there (in L.A.)!” In a funny kind of way, I think you create it yourself. I think it`s much better to go with the flow and embrace your body, whatever shape it is, and just be happy.”
The Order of the Companions of Honour, to be a member; Dame Maggie Smith, for services to drama.
- What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
- An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
- A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
- What’s the very first film you remember watching?
- A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
- A film you wish had a sequel?
- Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
- The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s your favourite movie director?
- Your favourite movie genre?
- A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
- Your favourite comedy film?
- A music video you would love to see developed into a film?
- A film everyone loves but you hate?
- A film you love but everyone else hates?
- Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
- What’s your favourite biopic?
- Mainstream movies or indie movies?
- Old movies or contemporary movies?
- A film with an amazing soundtrack?
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt take their eight-month-old daughter Hazel on an outing in New York (October 13th, 2014)
3 dress i love today
“Oh my God, that swan dress was my all-time favourite. And the fact that she was walking down the red carpet laying eggs. That just makes me so happy.”— Keira Knightley on Bjork’s swan dress at the Oscars
"I first met Emily on our third episode, she was suppose to be in one episode and it was my first opportunity as the lead in a series to try to make a guest star comfortable. It was my first real scene where I had lots of dialogue with somebody that wasn’t a core part of our cast. - I remember thinking here’s my opportunity [with Emily] to really try and make her feel at home, and happy, and comfortable. And when we shot that scene when she did her little things for the first time and I laughed, that was legitimate like I was not expecting it, and it just made me crack up. - So it was right from the start we’ve always just had a nice easy time doing scenes together."
4 pictures i love today
Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys speak during ‘The Americans’ panel at New York Comic Con (Oct 10).
3 dresses i love today